Recently, our family joined 13 other people and went on a 2 week trip to Cambodia. The purpose of the trip was to join up with New Life Fellowship, a church in Phenom Penh with a vision starting 500 churches by the year 2020. We partnered with them to do a variety of different tasks. Check out the photo album here!
What an incredible experience! Over the two weeks we served the people of Cambodia through:
- Leading devotions with the New Life Interns
- Teaching the School of Worship Interns lessons on Stewardship
- Teaching English in New Life School and in the church English classes
- Hosting 2 Medical Missions in different Provincial villages
- Speaking at a seminar for young people called Finding True Love
- Leading children’s activities and training for kids’ workers
- Praying with hundreds of people
- And lots more!
We even got to visit a village that had recently received a fresh water well that our church funded!
This was truly a life changing experience, and I pray that our family will get to go back again someday. Here’s a video recap of our trip.
Subscribe to iamloved, and not only will you join a community of women who are passionate about life and authenticity, but you’ll receive your FREE Style Guide instantly.